Apparently you all loved the recap of my favorite Pinterest style outfits from last week so I’ve decided to make it a series! Every week I’ll show you style inspiration winners from the week before.
1) If I had to pick one classic outfit to wear the rest of my life, it would probably be this one. Really.
2) Military inspired jackets are HUGE this year. Don’t you love this camel version?
3) Remember what I wrote about trench coats? This coat below takes her outfit to the next level.
4) Simple outfit, right? Of course and that’s why I love it. Sometimes you just don’t need to think too hard, you know?
5) Colored pants are still going strong. Olivia Palermo looks great here with a silky flowered top, black blazer, and flats. You could easily add heels for work if you want to dress it up and a leather jacket for after work dinner and drinks.
6) Leopard print is huge, but zebra print might start a new revolution. This zebra scarf is the cherry on top of a rather simple outfit!
7) I love the idea of clasping two necklaces together to make one. Neat, huh? Now why didn’t I think of this a long time ago?
8) Gray boots remind me I need to get mine out and dust them off. They are a great alternative to black or brown boots.
Check out last week’s in case you are pinterested