Being sick is no fun. I think you’ll agree. You’d think being sick the past four days would have given me plenty of opportunity to write some blog posts, but not so much. I won’t bore you with details but I hope this explains my recent absence. And that you understand. And that you’ve missed me.
So how about making it up to you by showing my favorite Pinterest outfits from last week. What do you think? Will that work?
1) I like how she has transitioned her red pants that were so popular this spring/summer into fall/winter attire. I could be wrong, but I don’t really see the colored pants trend going away anytime soon.
2) So they are using the fancy name oxblood to describe burgundy or maroon. I think it’s a marketing ploy so people forget that burgundy and maroon were overly used in the late 80s/early 90s in everything from home interior design to car paint colors. Fine by me but these colors are all essentially the same in my book. Call it what you want, but oxblood is a new neutral. This pop of gold and mint look pretty against the skirt.
3) I like everything about this simple but cute outfit except for the messy pants. I would change that up. If you like it though, go for it.
4) Olivia looks great in this earth tone outfit. It’s anything but boring.
5) Best way to dress up an all black outfit? A statement necklace and pretty clutch.
6) I like pairing two textures together like lace and tweed. The lace makes the tweed more sweet and less serious.