Colored pants were big in 2012 and are still fresh for 2013. Pastels are especially popular and mint seems to be the coveted color for spring. Need help finding that perfect pair of mint pants? No fear, I’ve got several options for you below as well as some ideas for how to style this fun color option. Click on photos to go directly to the web site of each featured pant.
1) Stretch Ankle Legging Jean with Zipped Hem: $59.95
Ny&Co. has pants buy one get one free right now. I went ahead and tried these pants on in the store and they fit true to my normal size and they weren’t too long which is typically a problem for me. They have a good stretch to them and fit very well.
2) J. Crew Toothpick jean in yarn-dyed denim: $125
If these are the same pants I saw in the store, they are more turquoise than mint, but I can’t really tell by the online photo and to me, they look more mint than turquoise in the photo. Plus, the color does describe them as turquoise, although sometimes that can be subjective. These come in regular or tall sizes, but not petite, which is why I didn’t try these on at all…
3) J. Crew Factory skinny jean in garment dye, spearmint: $69.50. Just a cheaper version of the J. Crew jean, I’m assuming, although the color may actually be more minty.
4) Antonio Melani Mirabelle Mid-Rise Trouser in Mint: $119. If you are looking for something other than a skinny pant, these are a good option.
5) JC Penney Worthington Belted Fashion-Fit Pants in Mint Bay: $25. These are a good option for work.
6) Forever 21 Life in Progress Zipped Twill Pants in Mint: $24.80. Cute pant with a zipper up the ankle!
Mint goes with many colors and patterns/prints: Navy Blue (my favorite with mint!), White, Black, Gray (another favorite!) Royal Blue (yet another favorite!), Brown, Camel, Gold, Pink (If you dare!), Peach, Coral, Stripes, Leopard Print, Yellow, and a lot I’ve probably not thought of before.
Here are some mixes I’ve seen on Pinterest lately.
What’s your favorite way to wear mint?