Colored pants were big in 2012 and are still fresh for 2013. Pastels are especially popular and mint seems to be the coveted color for spring. Need help finding that perfect pair of mint pants? No fear, I’ve got several … Continue reading
Being sick is no fun. I think you’ll agree. You’d think being sick the past four days would have given me plenty of opportunity to write some blog posts, but not so much. I won’t bore you with details but … Continue reading
I’ve had several questions about one particular photo from my blog post in case you are pinterested Part I. This girl is causing some serious traffic on my blog and that’s just fine by me! Most of the questions are … Continue reading
Here are my favorite Pinterest posts of the week! I get a huge amount of my outfit ideas from Pinterest – some I follow like an exact recipe, others I take and add my own ingredients or leave things out! … Continue reading
Sorry I missed out on posting a Four Way Friday last week. I turned out to be particularly busier than normal and didn’t have time to post anything new. But no fear! Here is the latest installment of Four Way … Continue reading
My favorite Pinterest style outfits from the week. 1) I. Love. This. Outfit. The Chambray. The belt. The boots. The tights. All of it. I mean, it’s super simple and something I’ve worn before but it’s nice to see it … Continue reading
I’ve been absent since my post last week about my favorite Pinterest outfits of the week. Sorry about that! It’s been busy! Here’s something to get you by until Four Way Friday. Neutrals are hot this fall – grey and military green are big. Here is one skirt, three ways.
Apparently you all loved the recap of my favorite Pinterest style outfits from last week so I’ve decided to make it a series! Every week I’ll show you style inspiration winners from the week before.
1) If I had to pick one classic outfit to wear the rest of my life, it would probably be this one. Really.
2) Military inspired jackets are HUGE this year. Don’t you love this camel version?
3) Remember what I wrote about trench coats? This coat below takes her outfit to the next level.
4) Simple outfit, right? Of course and that’s why I love it. Sometimes you just don’t need to think too hard, you know?
5) Colored pants are still going strong. Olivia Palermo looks great here with a silky flowered top, black blazer, and flats. You could easily add heels for work if you want to dress it up and a leather jacket for after work dinner and drinks.
6) Leopard print is huge, but zebra print might start a new revolution. This zebra scarf is the cherry on top of a rather simple outfit!
7) I love the idea of clasping two necklaces together to make one. Neat, huh? Now why didn’t I think of this a long time ago?
8) Gray boots remind me I need to get mine out and dust them off. They are a great alternative to black or brown boots.
Check out last week’s in case you are pinterested
Are you obsessed with Pinterest? I am. I have to say that unlike the recipes on Pinterest that promise to be “the BEST mac and cheese ever, without the cheese!” or “no bake cookies that use no sugar,” looking for outfit inspirations (like I mostly do) is a lot different. For one, unlike a new recipe, you can see what you are getting yourself into. Imagine the disappointment when trying a new recipe and it tastes like total you know what. But if you try an outfit and you don’t like it, you just change! No wasted food down the drain.
You want to see some of my favorite Pinterest fall inspiration outfits from last week? I thought so. And Oh! Follow my Pinterest style board. You won’t be sorry!
1) She looks purty in this mix of beige and brown.
2) Oh Gwyneth. If only you had all the money in the world and a rock star husband and the ability to sit around and write for your blog all the time. And you dress nice. But I like you anyway…. I’m digging how you mix all the grey. Looks good. But you knew that.
3) Girl in the green skirt. I just like how she’s wearing tights. I’m ready for my tights again. I bought some new ones this weekend at Macy’s. Hue brand. Have you tried them? I think they will work well for me this season. Plus, I got a pair in houndstooth pattern. Um, yes! And right now Hue tights are on sale 2 for $22! Shop tights.
4) Mad for Plaid. So cute. No words needed.
5) Working the chambray. Remember how I talked about how to style chambray here? This girl is doing it just right.
6) What a great weekend look!
7) So these aren’t an outfit but I want them anyway.
Don’t forget to check back in with me in a couple of days for Four Way Friday!!