There have been some big changes in the past few months; an out of state move, selling a house, starting a new job – so that’s why I’ve been so absent! Many of you have asked when I’m coming back … Continue reading
The other day, I showed you dresses available at Target right now — all under $50. Today I’m bringing you jewelry and shoes available at Target right now — all under $40.
Once again, having a hard time picking favorites, but I personally bought 1, 2, and 4 from the jewelry and 2 (in nude) and 3 (in leopard print) from the shoes. The jewelry is great – the bracelets are a lot of fun and are really cute in person and the necklace is something I’ve been trying to find for a while. I don’t have the shoes yet so we will see if they fit. I’ll let you know. So many great options!
Have you bought any of these things recently?
1. Giraffe Stretch Cuff Bracelet Yellow – $12.99
2. Zebra Stretch Cuff Bracelet Black/White – $12.99
3. Three Rows Drop Bracelet Green/Blue – $16.99
4. Three Rows Drop Bracelet White/Gold – $16.99
5. Gold Pendant Tassle Long Necklace – $12.99
6. Pear Agate Pendant Necklace Coral – $29.99
7. Fuchsia Gold Enamel Screw Bangle – $14.99
8. Flower Pearl Bracelet Green/Gold/White – $12.99
It’s safe to say Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City was obsessed with shoes. The episode where she talks to the shoes through the window saying “Hello lover” is quoted a lot. That’s because shoes are an important part … Continue reading